Ever wished you could satisfy a sweet tooth craving (specifically chocolate) and not feel guilty? Ever felt like eating cookies for breakfast, or right after a workout? Problem solved!
These cookies are made with wholesome ingredients and healthful intentions. You will never experience negative feelings after you eat these. Aside from being good for you, they give the body great energy! Healthy, energizing and DELICIOUS! Can it really get any better than that?
I hope you feel inspired about making these and confident to change up anything you may want to add, or alter to the recipe to make them your own! In the end you will feel pleased that you did something thoughtful and good for yourself!
1 3/4 cups almond flour
3 tps dark es100% cacao powder
1 tbs cinnamon
1 tbs chia seeds
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup shredded coconut (sweetened, or unsweetened)
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup old fashioned oats
1/4 cup dark chocolate pieces
4 tbs coconut oil (melted)
1/2 tsp honey
1/4 tsp vanilla almond milk
1. In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients: almond flour, cacao powder, cinnamon, chia seeds, baking powder, baking soda, coconut, almonds, salt, brown sugar, oats.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk melted coconut oil, honey, eggs and almond milk until completely mixed.
3. Pour wet mixture into the dry ingredients folding together until everything is coated.
4. Place batter in the refrigerator allowing it to settle for 30 minutes, or overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
6. Remove batter from the refrigerator. Coat baking sheet with non-stick spray. Coconut oil will work too. Form 1 inch balls with the batter and place on the baking sheet about 1 inch apart from each other. Press down each cookie and lightly flatten before placing in the oven.
7. Bake for 7-10 minutes and boom!
Hope you enjoy these as much as we do! Feel free to contact us with any questions!